25 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with Full-Width Adjustable Slide-Out SpillGuard Glass Shelves
Getting everyone together at mealtime can be tricky, so we've made finding all the ingredients for a quick dinner easier. Slide out the shelves to reach everything you need in this ENERGY STAR® qualified 25 cu. ft. side-by-side refrigerator. Organize beverage jugs and other large containers on adjustable gallon-size refrigerator door bins and other fresh food on the full-width, slide-out, adjustable SpillGuard glass shelves that help contain spills and simplify cleanup. Plus, the Adaptive Defrost system enabled by 6th Sense technology defrosts the freezer only when necessary, improving food preservation and energy savings. Keeping your kitchen running smoothly just got easier. Model Number Variations
A similar model may also be listed with select retailer partners under the following model numbers:
- Energy-saving technology saves you money
- Spacious 25 cu. ft. interior lets you store more fresh and frozen food
- Built-in Sensors Inside Help Keep Conditions Cool and Your Food Fresh
- Resource Saver Refrigerator
- PuR® Water Filtration System
- Electronic Ice & Water Dispenser with Standard Push Button Controls
- Dial Interior Temperature Controls
- Full-Width Adjustable Slide-Out SpillGuard Glass Shelves
- Adjustable Clear Gallon Door Bins
- Clear Crisper
- Clear Meat Pan
- Clear Snack Pan
- Interior Lighting
- Dispenser Control Lockout
- Water Filter "Change" Indicator Light
- Adaptive Defrost System (ADS)
- Factory-Installed Automatic Ice Maker
- Full-Width Wire Freezer Shelves
- Fixed Freezer Door Storage
- Opaque Freezer Bins
- Classic Flat Door Styling
- Smooth Door Finish
- Maximum possible space for frozen food
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.