Whirlpool Gold® 26 cu. ft. Side-by-Side Refrigerator with In-Door-Ice® System
Everyone's around the table, the food is hot, and the drinks are cold. Filling the glasses with fresh ice is easy because you can slide the ice bin out of the door of this 26 cu. ft. side-by-side refrigerator with one hand. The In-Door-Ice® Plus system moves the ice maker and bin to the freezer door giving you 30 percent more space than our other freezers. Plus the built-in sensors of the 6th Sense technology temperature management system automatically adjust cooling to return existing food to the desired temperature in half in the time, while the Adaptive Defrost system defrosts the freezer only when necessary, which saves energy. No matter what happens, you'll be ready. Model Number Variations
This model is similar to these older Whirlpool brand models:
- Energy-saving technology saves you money
- Spacious 26 cu. ft. interior lets you store more fresh and frozen food and up to eight frozen pizzas
- Built-in Sensors Inside Help Keep Conditions Cool and Your Food Fresh
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- MicroEtch Spill Control Shelves
- 6th Sense Technology
- #1 Rated Brand for Side-by-Side Refrigerators
- In-Door-Ice® Plus Ice Dispensing System with Fast Ice feature
- FreshFlow air filter
- Largest Crisper
- Temperature Management Enabled by 6th Sense Technology
- 26 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- PuR® 6-Month Water Filtration
- Dual Pad Ice and Water Dispenser
- Wide Open Doors
- Adjustable Clear Gallon Door Bins
- Dispenser Control Lock
- Hidden Hinges
- Adaptive Defrost
- Convertible meat and vegetable compartment
- Exterior temperature controls
- Glass freezer shelves
- Factory-Installed Automatic Ice Maker
- ADA Compliant
- Maximum possible space for frozen food
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.