This Whirlpool® electric range with a dual element stove top helps you get dinner to the table, even on a hectic schedule. The Keep Warm setting prevents dinner from getting cold. Closed door broiling helps keep the kitchen comfortable. You can also avoid unintended use with an oven control lock.
- FlexHeat Dual Radiant Element Get two elements in one with a 6" inner ring that's great for smaller pots and pans and a 9" expandable outer ring that makes room for larger cookware.
- Keep Warm setting Keep dishes from getting cold with this setting that delivers low heat to the oven.
- Large Oven Window Keep an eye on your meal through the large oven window.
- Closed Door Broiling Maintain the optimal broiling temperature for food while still keeping the kitchen comfortable using this broiling temperature management system.
- Control Lock Mode Disable the control panel to avoid unintended use.
- Ceramic glass cooktop Wiping up spills is simple with the ceramic glass cooktop
- Upswept SpillGuard Cooktop Clean up faster with a cooktop that has raised edges to help contain spills.
- #1 Selling Appliance Brand in the U.S.A.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.