A good ventilation system is key when cooking and this 24" hood has it all. A fan that adjusts to high, medium, or low speeds performs the most important function, powered by a 450 CFM to remove lingering smoke, grease, and other odors. A removable, washable grease filter makes cleaning easy.
- 450 CFM fan - You've got the power. Efficient and powerful 450 CFM fan removes smoke, grease and odors with multiple fan speeds.
- Recirculating and venting options - You take care of the cooking. It takes care of the smell. Flexible installation for any kitchen, with charcoal filter included.
- Washable grease filter - The simple solution to kitchen smells. Washable grease filter draws out fumes and vapors, with easy detachment for safe, simple cleaning.
- Halogen lighting - See your cooking skills in action. Halogen lights spread bright, clear light throughout the oven for easy viewing.
- Push Button Controls
- 5.0 Sones Rating
- Includes Chimney Extension up to 16 in.
|Fan Speed Control
||11 3/4 in x 11 in
|CFM/ Sones Rating
||Recirculating or Vented
|Removable Grease Filter(s)
||1 Grease Filter
|California Prop 65
|Approximate Shipping Weight
Energy Star Rated:
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.